FREE FLU VACCINATIONS - FLU CLINICS FOR 2017 - NOW BOOKING APPOINTMENTS
The practice will be commencing the annual Flu campaign for those patients who are eligible at the end of September.
Clinics are as follows - Saturday 30th September 8.30 to 10.30
- Saturday 7th October 8.30 to 10.30.
- Monday 16th October 3.00pm to 6.00pm
- Monday 30th October 3.00pm to 6.00pm
All appointments are book only so please call the surgery on 01522 305727 to arrange your appointment.
People who should have a flu jab
The injected flu vaccine is offered free of charge on the NHS to people who are at risk. This is to ensure they are protected against catching flu and developing serious complications.
You are eligible to receive a free flu jab if you:
- are 65 years of age or over
- are pregnant
- have certain medical conditions
- are living in a long-stay residential care home or other long-stay care facility
- receive a carer's allowance, or you are the main carer for an elderly or disabled person whose welfare may be at risk if you fall ill
You can check your eligibility by following the link below.